- CHAI Connects provides an opportunity for families to feel safe and share their obstacles and triumphs.
- It’s a resource that provides support, education, mentorship and helps families navigate through the processes of state agency requirements.
- CHAI Connects is meant to build long term relationships with family members of CHAI residents/clients and potential residents/clients.
- CHAI Connects will have quarterly meetings that will include education and support.
- There is a $50.00 annual membership fee for each family to participate.
Do you have a question?
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false"]
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!