Can my child get a monthly paycheck from SSA when I retire? How does that work?

Yes, a disabled adult child can draw a monthly payment under their retired parent’s record. Your child will also become eligible for Medicare after a 24 month wait. When you file for retirement, be sure to let SSA staff know that you have an adult child with a disability.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!