7 Articles Wolens/Supportive Employment
8 Articles HCS Program
42 Articles Medicare/Medicaid
- Does my child get Medicaid automatically with SSI?Yes, Medicaid is automatically granted to those who receive SSI payments.
- Do I have to sign the form H0003 releasing my information to HHSC?
- Can my child get a monthly paycheck from SSA when I retire? How does that work?
- My child’s Medicaid was denied what should I do to fix it?
- Do I have to get rid of Medicaid when my child qualifies for RSDI?
- If my child’s SSI check stops, how do I get it back? Does this mean they lost Medicaid too?
Do you have a question?
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false"]
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!