Supportive Employment – service provisions wherein people with disabilities including intellectual disabilities, mental health, and traumatic brain injury, among others, are assisted with obtaining and maintaining employment.
- providing individualized assistance in finding an appropriate job match;
- providing ongoing support services; and
- establishing extended services, sometimes called long-term supports, for the customer to maintain a long-term competitive integrated employment outcome by:
- identifying resources to deliver the extended services;
- training extended services providers;
- confirming that extended services are in place, if needed, to make sure the job is stable
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!