What application do I use to apply for Medicaid for my minor child?

You should use the H1010 application to apply for Children’s Medicaid. If your minor child is enrolled in the HCS program, you will need to apply using the H1200 application.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!