Job Placement– Assisting people with disabilities to find employment is in many ways not much different than working with any other customer. Like anyone else, people with disabilities need to: have a clear idea of the type of job they wish to pursue, consider what type of work environment would be the best fit for them and use their personal and professional networks as a key component of their job search.
The service provider
- will train and prepare customers for the job search;
- helps customers gain positions that meet their individual needs; and
- assists customers with job skills training, when necessary, to keep a job.
A customer’s job placement must match customer needs and business needs.
A customer’s job placement must be in a work environment that is:
- full-time or part-time, based on customer informed choice; and
- Permanent, not temporary or seasonal.
Do you have a question?
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!