Do I need to send my child’s pay stubs to SSA if he gets SSI?

You should report your child’s earnings from work to SSA to avoid issues of over or underpayment. You can do this via SSI Telephone Wage Reporting or SSI Mobile Wage Reporting. Contact your local SSA office to find out which method is best for you.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!