How do I get help with filling out a Medicaid application and/or the annual renewal packet?

Families can contact their Service Coordinator at the LIDDA or a LIDDA Benefits Specialist. If your provider is rep payee, they are responsible for this paperwork.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!