Is there someone out there that can help me apply for SSI?

Yes, if your child is enrolled in HCS or TxHmL waiver programs, you can contact a Benefits Specialist at the LIDDA for assistance. For those not enrolled in a waiver program, a Benefits Specialist at the ADRC/Connect to Care can assist with applying. SSA staff also assist with the application process.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!