My child’s Medicaid was denied what should I do to fix it?

You should check your mail for a letter stating why your child was denied or speak to a rep at 211 and it can be corrected from there. If you forgot to provide information HHSC asked for, you can submit that information within 90 days of the denial and benefits can be reinstated. If you forgot to send in the annual renewal packet, you will need to complete and submit a new Medicaid application.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!