- Must have diagnosis of Intellectual Disability.
- Provides 4 support services for CHAI residents living in residential homes and assisted living facilities
- Life Skills
- Supported Employment through
- Club CHAI
- CHAI Connects
- Also provides support services for Non-CHAI individuals living independently in the community or with their loved ones.
- Meets monthly for group outings.
Do you have a question?
[gravityform id="1" title="false" description="false"]
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!